A Pulsation Dampener is an accumulator with a set pre-charge that absorbs system shocks while minimizing pulsations, pipe vibration, water hammering and pressure fluctuations. By minimizing pulsation in the system components like regulators, solenoids, sensors, etc., pumps will see decreased wear and have longer life.
We offers a wide assortment of pulsation dampeners to meet the demands of any application. From completely sealed to completely re-buildable. The bladders are pre-charged with nitrogen to eliminate moisture and extend the life of the pulsation dampener.
- Reduces stress on pipe work joints and support brackets
- Reduces vibration and shake from pipe work
- Reduces the number of support brackets required
- Allows more accurate readings when pumping through mass flow meters & other instruments
- Increases safety by reducing pressure surges