|Steady state accuracy||up to + 3 %|
|Accuracy at repeatability||+ 3 %|
|Material for Construction||Stainless Steel, PVC, PP, FRP|
These are designed for free flow performance at higher capacity & higher pressure applications with extremely good suction lift requirements & spill proof operation. A specially designed heavy duty Hydraulic Actuated Diaphragm Type Pump Manufacturers can handles corrosive liquids such as H2SO4, Ammonia, Hydrazine Solution and Sulphuric Acid including various chemicals with suction lift capable to 16 feet also.
- Suitable for continuous duty operation for dosing of various chemicals at high pressure as per site requirements.
- Energy efficient operation as these pumps are designed for heavy duty requirements for handling large quantity of chemicals especially for power plant where boiler dosing is the vital process.
- These membrane type pumps are versatile in operation as customized arrangements are available such as duplex as well as multiplex as per clients requirements.
- Sturdy structure of allied spares provides excellent & unbeatable operating performance over a long service span.
- Diaphragm is PTFE coated which facilitates leak proof operation & suitable for highly aggressive or toxic liquids. Other parts are made of high quality grade such as Stainless Steel, PVC, PP, FRP.
- These pumps have excellent steady state accuracy up to +3 % which provides high grade of dosing.
- Diaphragm has longer life which is mechanically linked with motor hence operational losses are minimum which save huge energy bills & running cost too.
- The separation chamber provides additional safety in case of failure or crack of any allied spare as no flooding of liquid from pump assembly or any other component.
- Special arrangement of in built high quality pressure relief valve which provides excellent protection for pump from higher pressure exceeding the rated pressure value.
- Linear flow rate to each stroke, unbeatable metering accuracy & balanced diaphragm system are some more features of these pumps.