Plunger type metering system is basically a positive displacement pump. a particular amount of fluid is displaced by these pumps in every cycle of operation. reciprocating motion of the plunger creates pumping action of this plunger type metering system. it is available in varied models as per the customer's requirements. Drive end mechanism and the liquid end mechanism are the two parts of this plunger type metering system. For handling various chemicals within the entire operation with the help of single motor, it will be distributed into duplex, simplex or multiple heads. each head will be adjusted independently upon their capacities.
- Heating or cooling jackets for liquid head available
- Flow metering accuracy is almost independent of back pressure of liquid
- Discharge flow rate is linear to aeration of stroke length
- Repeatability better than +/-2.5% of set point
- Easily handles corrosive, abrasive or viscous fluids