Plunger pump is a positive displacement pump with moving plunger cylinder and stationary high pressure seal and working principle of plunger pump is to cause reverse motion of plunger which creates pumping action. Plunger pump is widely used to transfer municipal and industrial sewage. Plunger pumps are long lasting, most reliable, and efficient.
- Plunger pump provides protection against chemical and rust corrosion.
- These pumps have high tensile strength, durability, and abrasion resistance to high pressure rating.
- Plunger type pumps are equipped with heating or cooling jackets.
- Very low NPSHR required.
- Plunger pump provides independent flow metering.
- Steady state metering accuracy is +1% of pump output.
- The repeatability accuracy is + 2.5%.
- Maximum flow rate: 10000 litres.
- Delivery pressure: 400 kg/sq.cm.
- Setting of stroke: 10% to 100%.